The Vampire Diaries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roam around as you fave TVD carries, or create your own in this RPG forum...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Elena Gilbert bio

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Elena Gilbert
Mortal
Mortal
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert bio  Empty
PostSubject: Elena Gilbert bio    Elena Gilbert bio  EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 10:50 pm

Name:Elena Gilbert
Race: Human
Physical Description:Physically, Elena is a very beautiful young woman with an oval face, light olive complexion, almond-shaped brown eyes which are sometimes mistaken as doe-eyes, and smooth, long, straight dark brown hair. Her height is about 5'5" to 5'6" and she has a slim, slightly athletic physique. Elena has an uncanny physical resemblance to her ancestor and her doppelgänger, Katherine Pierce, who often poses as Elena in order to trick others, mainly Stefan and Damon. However, even though Elena and Katherine look exactly the same in terms of physical appearance as a result of being Petrova doppelgängers, there are some slight differences between the two girls in terms of fashion and style, and especially personality. Elena physically resembles the original Petrova Doppelgänger, Tatia, who is Katherine's doppelgänger.
Personality: As a human, she was the sociable, popular girl in school who was the girl next door. She’s compassionate, caring, empathetic, kind, smart, beautiful, friendly and easy to get along with. Elena is also athletic and was a cheerleader on the cheerleading squad. Elena's favorite hobby was writing in her journal. Elena has said that she had always wanted to be a writer. In The Vampire Diaries, Elena's "dark side" from the books as a human was never explored, because it "didn't ever feel like a characteristic" the show wanted for their heroine. Elena's actual dark side is her "deep, deep connection to other people. As we see in almost every episode, Elena is always surrounded by drama. She's always helping around in her community events like the Founders Party, school dances. As Caroline puts it, Elena is a mothering type. 
Bio:Small towns, small ideals... I used to be [such] a good girl but when you're stripped of everything that means anything, you have nothing left to lose.Hi, I'm Elena, and I'm not who I used to be. That girl died on wickery bridge.Just to make it clear,I'm non of these whiny Elena's who should get a life and I'm for sure not one of these Kath's. I'm like me, that's the best.For me love is not a victory march. It's cold and it's broken. ~I am sick of people trying to change me...maybe it's you that need changing because this vamp don't need you or anybody,
Humanity is a vampire's greatest weakness, no matter how easy it is to turn it off, it tries keeping its way back in. Sometimes I let it. Everything has changed. I've changed. I'll never be the girl I was before, but I'm ready to face the one I'm becoming. I'll survive this too. We make our own fortunes, and call them fate. But at the end of the day, we all have to live with our choices.
My parents are gone, Jenna was murdered and Jeremy was drained of his blood. I have nothing left.
We live alone, we die alone. Only through our love and friendship can we create the illusion for the moment that we're not alone.
-I kept everything inside and even though I tried, it all fell apart .
Turn and time and time will tell. Time will tell or tear us apart. You're miles and miles and miles away. Silence reveals where we really are. Turn and time and time will tell. Time will tell or tear us apart. You're miles and miles and miles away. Silence reveals where we really are. do not count the time. I just take it day by day, and see were it leads me. Life's a journey. You're welcome to take the journey with me.The open wounds I hide to keep it all bundled up inside. I'll never let it show; I can't take much more of this but I refuse to let it go.

I thought it was a dream.. But, I woke up and it was reality..Honest, Kind. Living an not so normal life. I'm a look alike to Kat. Don't mistake me for Katherine.

When they say. No one is like you. There wrong. Well, I'm a doppleganger to the b****person in the world. If you compare me to her. You're crazy.When days go by, you never know what the next will bring. All you know is never take those days for granted when you know you can't re live them.Never take someone for granted. Hold every person close to your heart. Because you might wake up one day and realize that person is gone.

We are all born with a purpose and my true fate lurks within the blood that runs through my veins. You can never truly run from your destiny.fter the first blush of sin, comes the indifference of more serious vice & I am but a girl. Lead me not into temptation, for I can find it quite easily myself.Nothing you confess, could make me love you less. I'll stand by you.' - I know that so long as [we] are side by side, we can overcome anything.❖A kiss from hell could be deadly. I'm lured to my Devils melody. ignites my inner flame. I'm in love with his twisted game.❖I have to feel, I can't lose anyone else *humanity on*Beauty without intelligence, is a masterpiece painted on a napkin«

Put my emotions aside because they can never take my alive, I'm a ride and don't cry.|| ~ What's the point feeling guilty, hurt or even having feelings; when you can have a care free life? Take the choice, you only get it once. ~ ||You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.When I leave this world, I’ll leave no regrets. Leave something to remember, so they won’t forget I was here.Hope is the thing with feathers that perches in the soul - and sings the tunes without the words - and never stops at all.

What good is humanity when you have nothing left to care about? Stefan helped me flip the switch. Will he also show me the way back?I wanted freedom, bound and restricted, I tried to give you up, but I'm addicted. You will be the death of me.Don't be afraid of death, be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.

She walks the streets so mean, looking for fun, getting high for free. It's alarming how charming she can be. Street walk at night, and a star by day.A forbbiden charm living in the garden of evil. My black fire's burning, shining like a fiery beacon. Like a light it's luring you, beckoning you closer.

•The predator was always secluded inside, a darkness too peril to venture. Now, it's unleashed and ravenous, deceiving your naive mind•Φ She's fading away, drowning in her pool of grey and crimson. She tries to escape a life of tragedy and dismay. But, she just keeps fading away.I turned my humanity back on, I'm compassionate about others, I will protect anyone from harm.
Elena Gilbert bio  180px-10
Back to top Go down

Elena Gilbert bio
Page 1 of 1